Social Science Insights (SSI) demonstrates how high-quality social science research supports business solutions, rigorous data analysis and informed policy and decision-making for businesses, government agencies and not-for-profit organisations who are working to improve their services and communities.
SSI supports people creating high quality products and services while helping the world become better informed, more positive and wondrous.
SSI showcases expertise in:
- Research: Analysis, Data management, surveys, interviews, evaluations, report writing and more.
- Consultancy: Cultural issues, community development projects, equity & diversity, data management, occupational health and safety, and more.
- Social Media and Blogging: Research, training and content management addressing your company’s professional interests as well as your community needs.
- Training: Intercultural awareness, social media marketing, workshop facilitation, and more.
- Gender equity and diversity management
- Socila impact on health and wellbeing
- Policy development
- Cultural analysis of community groups and organisations
- Socioeconomic and political trends
- Media use by target audiences
- Social media impact
- Social marketing and public education campaigns
- Analysis of immigration, refugee and multiculturalism issues
- Community development
- Reviewing data and designing database schemas
- Patterns of crime and deviance
- Political conflict and security research
- Environmental, health, and safety
Get in touch
Send an email via our Contact page!